Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Smash Book Entries

I just thought I would share my latest little additions...Nothing spectacular, but little bits and pieces of my daily life.
 I bought some journaling cards from Pink Paislee...this one is adhered inside the front cover, and only on two sides to create a little pocket, I just stuck this piece of grid paper in it to show it.
 We went out to dinner at the Pacific Pie Co. and they had a cool web site.  I printed off their menu, highlighting what we had and tucked that into my pocket.  The right side is a card that I got from the educators at my work.  I punched holes in the envelope and added it.
I used some more little treats to my book with some little goodies I found from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack and a serendipity heart that I made from scraps from a book I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment