Sunday, June 12, 2011

More DIY Smash Book

I was at Craft Warehouse, where they have a display of all the goodies that you can get to do into your Smash Book, and I saw some large pockets.  I decided to make some of my own for my book.


 I took a 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Brochure envelope, sealed it and then measured up 4" on opposite sides to create the diagonal cut.  I then inked the edges, got out some 7 Gypsies papers and covered them.  I dug into my box of stuff on my desk,  picked out a couple of trimmings that were leftover from other projects, and embellished a little.  I used my stickers to title the pockets "Stuff" and "Things".


My husband and I had a movie date today!!!  Here is what I did with the tickets.


I did buy the Smash polka dot tape.  I love it!  Since it is on a roll, I can store it on one of the book rings that bind my book.  Always handy that way!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pockets, and that tape would be really hard to resist! It looks great.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pockets are so beautiful!! Loving that tape that goes with the Smash things. Nothing Smash has come my way yet, but I did manage to find some washi tape to use in mine. Thanks for sharing your ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete